FEATURED app in Medical Education & CME
Best Radiology Mobile App 2015 by AuntMinnie.com
After winning "Best Radiology Mobile app" 2015, CT Anatomy was nominated again, for "Best Radiology Mobile App" 2016 by AuntMinnie.com!
(Thank you all for your votes and trust!)
15 modules included:
Anatomy of the BRAIN, SKULL BASE, NECK, THORAX (mediastinum AND lungs), HEART (Cardiac CT/coronary arteries), ABDOMEN, PELVIS (male AND female), LOWER and UPPER EXTREMITIES (Femur, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist).
* MPR views (Coronal) of the Thorax, Abdomen and Pelvis (male) are now available as in-app purchase!
The most comprehensive CT Anatomy Atlas in the AppStore
*** Recommended by the independent review site iMedicalApps.com:
"CT Anatomy is a useful radiology app that helps educate the user on normal human anatomy seen on the CT. It is great for learning general anatomy or showing patients a normal CT scan for comparison. The app has a full body CT scan and uses color coded pins to label the anatomic structures."
Don't settle for less.
Go with the Professionals.
Created by Professors of Anatomy and Physicians.
CT Anatomy is a cross-sectional CT axial anatomy guide.
Simple, intuitive and beautiful interface.
• Take advantage of the new "spotlight search" without even launching the app. Simply swipe down from your home screen, search for any anatomical structure and the result will launch you directly to its location. Discovering any anatomical structure is THAT easy!
• Launch the app by using the great 3D touch feature to search or go to the anatomy of the day! (Compatible devices required).
• FollowMe™ mode. Select and follow any anatomical structure throughout its course.
• QuizMe™ mode. Test your anatomy skills.
• AboutMe™: Detailed description for EVERY anatomical structure appearing in the app.
• SearchMe™: Search and locate anatomical structures with ease.
• ShakeMe™ - Shake your phone to report a mismatch. Be part of the team!
• English/Spanish and Latin nomenclature.
• Color coded anatomical structures.
• More than 550 CT views with anatomy.
• More than 700 anatomical structures with detailed descriptions.
• Advance one image at time or scroll fast with TapAndHold or use our ScrollStripe™ when in zoom mode.
• Scalable Hi-Res CT images.
• Anatomy of the day (learn and share your knowledge with your friends)
• MPR (coronal) reformats of the Thorax, Abdomen and Pelvis (as in-app purchase)
Great reference tool for students, doctors and medical professionals. Learn CT Anatomy on your iPhone or your iPad.
Optimized for iphone (iPhone 5s, iPhone 5SE, iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, iPhone 6s & 6s Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus) and the iPad/iPad Pro.
Stay tuned for more
follow us on twitter: @iCatSoftware or
visit us at: www.icatmed.com