It's intuitive and easy to use. Just type in any equation you want to solve and Cubic equation solver will show you the result.
Cubic equation solver can handle a wide range of cubic, quadratic and linear equations, including equations with fractions and parentheses.
• Solve cubic, quadratic and linear equations.
• With the Advanced format, you can input your equation in any form. It supports equations with fractions and parentheses. Note: the app doesn’t yet support equations with a variable in the denominator.
• Predefined format for cubic equations in the form ax^3 + bx^2 + cx + d = 0. To find the roots of a cubic equation, enter the coefficients ‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’ and ‘d’ and click 'Solve'.
• History tape to view recent calculations.
• Back and forward buttons to check and recall recent equations.
• Send results via email.