Feel the need to create Jira issue and attach defect-screenshot as you test your specific mobile application? Want to update the Jira issues assigned to you while you are in a scrum meeting or on the go? If yes, then Cumin is the app for you!
Cumin is a simple app which connects to Jira through Atlassian Jira RESTful APIs. Not only it gives you the convenience to create, edit and filter Jira issues on your mobile but also attach screenshots of the defects as you find them during testing. It is an easy to use tool and gives you the speed - the gateways to Agile software development.
- Manage Jira issues from your iPhone on the go
- Update Jira board with just a click
- Get project health report to better understand your progress
- See necessary issue details such as issue key, type, status, summary, created date and assignee on a single screen
- Search issues by Jira key
- Filter issues project, issue type, status and assignee
- Create new issues on a single click
- Edit and assign issues
- Ability to enter comments
- Upload attachments to Jira issues
Note: Jira is a trademark of Atlassian and Cumin is in no way affiliated to Atlassian. All registered trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners.