• CureChat Symptoms Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
CureChat Diseases Checker – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about definition, causes, symptoms and prevention.
• Up to date health information/tips.
• Live chat with qualified doctors.
• Live chat with experienced and inexperienced patients.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city or state.
• Create custom lists of Friends, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your patients or friends.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos.
• Email Friends – Share your CureChat experience with your friends.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
CureChat Ltd is Africa’s first and leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health finance through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. CureChat App is an initiative of the CureChat Ltd.
CureChat Ltd. is a health technology startup founded in the heart of Lagos city. It is a health App created to foster communication between doctors and the people.
Because we want to reduce the number of lives lost through health ignorance. Because the prosperity of a nation depends a great deal on the health of its citizens. Because we want our nation to prosper. Because we believe we can do something about it.
Don’t Suffer in silence, chat with a doctor now!
CureChat does not provide personalized medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription. We are here to listen to unheard patients and the best advice we give is for every user or patient to visit a qualified doctor. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the CureChat mobile application.