Completion time – 1 hour
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
Ball, 3", one per memo holder
Smooth-finish paints for foam: white; black (socce
Small ceramic magnets (baseball) or wooden clothes
Cardboard, 4" square
Candle stub or paraffin
Red ballpoint pen (baseball only)
Medium flat paintbrush
Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
Thick, white craft glue
Note: Adult supervision is required; only an adult should cut foam with serrated knife.
Soccer Ball -
1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin; cut foam
ball in half. Reserve one half for second memo clip.
2. Refer to photo to lightly draw soccer ball pattern onto
curved side of half-ball; each pentagon shape has 1-1/4"
sides. Begin at center top and work down, alternating pattern
placement. Firmly retrace pencil lines with dull pencil.
3. Refer to photo to paint alternating pentagons black; let
dry completely. Glue clothespin to center of cardboard square
and soccer ball to top of clothespin.
1. Firmly press foam ball against work surface to slightly
flatten bottom; ball should stand up, not roll.
2. Lightly draw a 3"-diameter circle in center of opposite
sides of ball; retrace lines with dull pencil.
3. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin; cut ball in half
across center of circles. Paint each half-ball white; let dry completely.
When dry, use red pen to redraw lines and to add stitching.
4. Glue magnets to inside center of each half-ball, being sure
to test direction of attraction to ensure proper magnet placement.
5. Glue bottom of one half-ball to center of cardboard square.
Place message between halves, secured by magnets.
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.