What you'll need:
1 large piece of brown felt
1 small piece of light brown felt
2 wiggly eyes
1 piece of white cardstock
Smokey the Bear Finger Puppet template
How to make your Smokey the Bear finger puppet:
1. Print the Smokey the Bear Finger Puppet template onto white cardstock. Cut out the pieces. (see photos)
2. Trace the cardstock shapes onto the colored felt indicated on the shape. Cut out the felt pieces. (see photos)
3. Place a line of glue along the top and sides of one of the large brown body pieces. Place the other body piece on top. Allow the glue to dry. (see photos)
4. Flip the body pieces around so that the glue is on the inside. Glue the tan mouth piece to the top center of the brown body piece. Draw a mouth and nose on it. Glue the wiggly eyes above the tan mouth piece. (see photos)
5. Glue the tan ear pieces to the center of the brown ear pieces. Allow the glue to dry. (see photos)
6. Glue the ears to the top of the finger puppet. Glue the hands to the front of the finger puppet. Allow the glue to dry. (see photos)
7. Smokey the Bear is now ready to prevent forest fires. Wear him on your finger and tell others how they too can prevent forest fires!
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.