Completion time – 1 hour
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
Star, 4" x 1/2"
Metallic Silver Leafing Pen
Red/green scrapbook papers: stripes; square dots
Green card stock"Tis the Season" bottle cap
Red satin ribbon, 1/8" x 1/4 yd.
Hole punches: 1/4"; 3/4"
Adhesives: craft-foam glue; embellishing glue; glu
Optional: Paper trimmer
1. Follow paint pen manufacturer's instructions to color edges of foam star; let dry completely.
2. Trace star onto back of dot paper and cut out. Use craft-foam glue to adhere paper to front of foam star. Lightly color paper edges with paint pen; let dry.
3. Use embellishing glue to adhere bottle cap to center of star; set aside to dry.
4. Use compass to draw 5-1/2" circle onto card stock; cut out.
5. Measure and cut one 6" long striped-paper strip in each of the following widths: 3/8"; 1/4"; 5/8". Use glue stick toad here strips to circle; refer to photo for placement. Trim excess, following curved edges.
6. Punch one 3/4" circle from striped paper; glue to card stock above largest strip. Punch 1/4" hole through center of 3/4" circle. Loop ribbon through punched hole; knot ends.
7. Use craft-foam glue to adhere star to center of circle.
the creativity is endless. so enjoy your own favorite guys!
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.