Completion time – 1-2 hours
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
Balls: one 2-1/2"; four 1-1/2"
Sheet, 1" thick, scrap
Black acrylic paint
Orange felt scrap
Wiggle eyes, 3/8", two
Black wire, 16-gauge
Candle stub or paraffin
Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
Thick, white craft glue
1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Cut 1-1/2"
foam balls in half.
2. Insert skewers into all foam shapes. Holding skewers, paint
shapes black. Place skewers in heavy glass or jar while shapes
dry. Remove skewers.
3. Use wire cutters to cut eight 16" wire lengths. If unable
to find black wire, paint metallic wire black. Push wire ends
into scrap foam sheet until dry.
4. Use pliers to bend a "knee" into each wire length, about 4"
from one end. Insert short wire ends into large foam ball
body, four on each side. Remove wires and use glue gun to
secure wire ends in holes.
5. Glue and insert bottom wire ends into foam half-ball feet
so spider stands level.
6. Use white glue to glue eyes onto spider. Hand cut crescent-shaped
eyebrows and mouth from orange felt; glue to face as shown.
the creativity is endless. so enjoy your own favorite guys!
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.