we want to create sp-o-o-o-oky crafts vith STYROFOAM™!' Dracula would have loved this quick and easy black foam bat.
Completion time – 1-2 hours
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
Black acrylic paint
Black craft foam, one sheet each: 2mm; 6mm
Black beads, 6mm, three
Black elastic cord, 18" length
Candle stub or paraffin
Medium flat paintbrush
Extra-long straight pins
Thick, white craft glue
1. Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Cut foam
ball in half; set aside one half for a future project. Use
fingertips to press in two sides of remaining half-ball,
molding ball into oval-shaped face. Glue face to wide end of
foam cone, 1/4" from edge.
2. Paint face/body black; let dry.
3. Cut patterns from craft foam as indicated. Use craft knife
and ruler to deeply score one side of each wing as indicated,
being sure to reverse one wing before cutting. Do not cut through foam.
4. Using photo as guide, glue straight wing edges to body at
right angle. Hold wings in place with pins until glue dries.
5. Use craft knife to cut two small vertical slits in top of
head for ear placement. Place dot of glue inside each slit.
Fold each ear in half; use skewer tip to push ears firmly into
slits. Hold ears in place with pins until glue dries. Glue
bead eyes and nose to face.
6. Knot one end of elastic cord. Glue knot into hole in top of
head; let dry. Bounce bat up and down on cord to make wings flap.
the creativity is endless. so enjoy your own favorite guys!
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.