Completion time – 1-2 hours
STYROFOAM Brand Foam
1-12" x 18" x 1" sheet
Acrylic paint - yellow
Acrylic paint - blackColored paper
Color copies of school pictures
If Desired:2- Black primary pencils4- Crayons
Large pink eraser
Pencil top eraser
Colored push pins
Large star paper punch or star stickers
General Tools and Supplies:Shape scissors
1. Print pattern to cut out school bus with four wheels from sheet of STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam. (Two wheels will be enough if the bus will be displayed against a wall.)Paint the bus yellow and the wheels black.
2. Mount color copies of favorite school pictures on contrasting paper. Cut edges of colored paper with shape scissors leaving a very narrow border around the photo. Choose one picture to highlight in the center of the bus and cut a slightly larger border around for enough room to frame it with crayons. Crop other pictures around shape of head or body for variety.
3. Use hot-melt glue to attach two black pencils near the bottom edge of the bus to represent the stripe on a school bus. Glue a large eraser to the front edge of the bus to represent the headlights. Glue a small pencil top eraser into the back edge to represent the tail pipe.
4. Arrange photos as desired in the remaining spaces and glue in place. Use hot-melt glue to frame the central picture with crayons. Glue on stars. Add push pins.Create a title for the bus with a marker, pen and ink, or a computer printout and attach underneath the center of the stripe.
5. Last, use hot-melt glue to attach wheels onto the front and back of the bus so that the bus can be displayed freestanding. If the bus will be hung on the wall, glue wheels to the front only.
the creativity is endless. so enjoy your own favorite guys!
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want.
please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.