You can use CycleFinder to:
• Find nearby stations manually or using your device’s GPS
• Find available bike or free docking point
• List view of available bikes and docks
• Capability to favorite stations
• Find a route to your destination and have the distance & elevation
• Track your rides with GPS
• Get key stats like Time, distance, average speed, elevation, calories, saved CO2
• Collect those data in a personal history log
• Set goals to reach for specific achievement within your own given period
• Set a timer or countdown to better manage the length of your trip
CycleFinder is the official app for PBSC Urban Solutions bike share systems in:
- Divvy in Chicago, Illinois
- Bay Area Bike Share in San Francisco & the Bay Area, California
- WE-cycle in Aspen, Colorado
- Bike Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- CoGo Bike Share in Columbus, Ohio
- MIBICI in Guadalajara, Mexico
- HUIZI in Toluca, Mexico
Visit www.pbsc.com to access the full solution PBSC offers to your city.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. The App have not been optimized for the use with a tablet.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet