Dalton is the app that helps people with color deficiency to perceive the world better by remapping the color in real world and the color they can identify. With the translation of Dalton, anyone can easily distinguish red and green and thus avoid any potential troubles originated from this.
The app supports:
1. Realtime Augmented Vision for Red/Green Color Deficiency
2. Realtime Simulated Vision of Red/Green Color Deficiency (for normal people to experience)
3. Color Reader to print color names in texts
4. Augmented Reality (with a VR container such as Google Cardboard)
5. Photo Extension (Using Dalton to process image in iOS's Photos.app)