How to use the app
The application starts on the homepage, divided in three main cards: one for the attacker Pokémon, one for the defender Pokémon and a third one to apply generic modifiers to field, weather etc. You can easily choose the Pokémon to calculate clicking on the red header of the Pokémon cards (where are shown Pokémon names), to open a popup: here you can choose the Pokémon clicking on the rounded button containing the image of the Pokémon. You can also choose a custom set clicking the + button, or delete the set selected clicking the x. All the calcs are shown on the blue footer at the bottom of the home screen.
- Instant calcs with constant update of the progress bar at each spread modification;
- Apply the most frequent battle modifiers clicking on smart buttons;
- Save customized sets for Pokémon calculated more frequently: in the premium version you will always be updated with most powerful sets from VGC;
- Easily copy the entire calcs long clicking the blue footer
This app is not official, and is not associated with Nintendo, GAMEFREAK, the Video Game Championships, or The Pokémon Company. This app does not contain assets from Pokémon Sun, Pokémon Moon, Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon.
*** REPORTED BUGS ***
- If you select Alolan-Muk the app will automatically load the set with Gluttony: if you want to calc on Muk, please select the Blank Set for him because Gluttony returns error;
-Once you deselect the modifier Helping Hand, the damage doesn't return at the previous correct value: you can avoid this selecting a different move and then return to the previous move;
All reported bugs will be fixed in the next release at the end of November, thank you for all your reports.