Deceptively cute, Dandy is a bit of a different take on a 2D shoot 'em up.
Enemies are reactive and their behavior is based on your actions. Going in guns (er, wands) blazing is usually not the best idea. As you encounter new enemies, you'll need to experiment and figure out their behavior, with an almost puzzle like element to getting through each set of enemies. Each map is randomly generated and power-ups are randomly spawned, so each run through is different.
• Thousands of power-up combinations, with powerful synergies to discover. Each powerup gives Dandy a completely new look.
• Procedurally generated maps make each playthrough different and challenging.
• Reactive enemies that force you to strategize. Coming in with guns (er, wands) blazing will often be a bad choice.
• Awesome original soundtrack.
• Universal App - Buy once to play on all your iOS devices.
• Pay Once and Play