When disaster strikes, representatives of insurance companies and government agencies are often first on the scene to assess the damage and collect intelligence. Speed and accuracy in damage reporting are critical requiring a mobile solution for data gathering, photo and video documentation and precise geo-tagging of damage areas. RunMobile DARS (Damage Assessment Reporting Solution) is a mobile emergency management application that enables users to collect, store and perform analytics on information collected after natural and man-made damages. The app is easily downloaded and deployed to any iOS device. The intuitive user interface features a form-driven data collection process to ensure fast, consistent and detailed damage reporting. Damage reports are uploaded in real-time to a secure database and can be viewed immediately through a browser on any internet-connected device (stores data while offline). The RunMobile DARS dashboard shows aggregate damage assessment data across an entire region and is ideal for analysis and real-time decision making in a Command Center environment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Automates and speeds damage assessment reporting
• Conforms to FEMA damage assessment template
• Utilizes wi-fi to send real-time reports; stores data to device if no signal is present
• Captures photos, videos and the geo-location of damages
• Offers dashboard view of aggregate data for Command Center analysis