Data Counter Pro is the perfect app for monitoring how much data you're using on your device.
***** FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: Pro version for just €1.79 instead of €3.59 *****
We listened to your feedback: now you can try before you buy - test out the Lite version today.
Got a data cap despite having a flat-rate internet package?
Or do you surf at home using a 3G Wi-Fi router with a capped data plan?
Then you'll love Data Counter.
It doesn't matter which carrier you're using (Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.)
or where you're based, Data Counter supports every carrier around the world.
Data Counter Pro gives you total control
over your data usage whether you're surfing via a mobile (EDGE, UMTS, 3G, 4G/LTE) or Wi-Fi connection. Avoid unnecessary charges and keep control of your data usage.
Test out the free Lite version
which supports these display functions:
- Your overall mobile/Wi-Fi data usage
- Daily usage - broken down by amount of data downloaded/uploaded
- Usage since last app restart - broken down by amount of data downloaded/uploaded
- Usage since you last restarted your device - broken down by amount of data downloaded/uploaded
- Download speed
- Upload speed
- Data usage displayed using standard SI units (1KB = 1000 Bytes)
- Background logging - logs your usage even when the app is minimized
- Location service - geographical view for data-usage evaluation
- Manual counter reset
Update to the Pro version (In-App Purchase)
and activate all these additional functions:
- Set data allowances (can be set individually for mobile & Wi-Fi connections)
- Animated chart displaying your usage as a percentage
- Display of your remaining allowance
- NEW: Auto counter reset with various configuration options
- NEW: Hotel & Roaming mode - perfect for top-up allowances e.g. when abroad or on trips
- History - graphical view of your data usage including detailed breakdown
- Removal of iAd advertising
- And, of course, get all chargeable updates for free too
Say good bye to having to top-up your data allowance and needing to buy overly-expensive data plans.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.