- do you wish that the morning would greet you with a sweet voice announcing your tasks for the day?
My Day To-Do is a task list app that can do those things for you.! You can,
- set an alarm such that the app will not only wake you up in the morning but also read out your tasks(to-do) using the speech/voice of your choice.
- easily select from a list of days of the week of when you want a particular task to automatically appear in your list of daily tasks.
- You can download the app and start using it without having to login or creating an account
- DATA STORED ONLY ON YOUR iDevice: Your todos don't leave your iPhone or iPad
- The primary goal of this app is to KEEP IT SIMPLE by offering an easy to use interface. So think of it as a pen and paper todo list where you can quickly add todos and do much much more.
The purpose of My Day ToDo is simple, to help you GET THINGS DONE.
Call it Daily Planner, Day Tasks, Day Planner, Digital Butler, Daily Errands, Daily Schedule, Personal assistant or even Alarm clock, My Day To-Do can do what those apps can and more.
Lastly, you can control several aspects of the app's behaviour from it’s settings, so if you;
- don’t like how app greets you when the alarm rings? e.g. by default if the app wakes you up in the morning, it greets you by saying 'Good morning', if you want it to say something else? you can easily change that via settings. Just type in whatever you want to hear in the morning and the app will use that in the future
- don’t like the voice in which the app greets you? you can select the voice in which the app talks to you. It can be, English with an American, Australian, British, Irish or South African accent or you can choose from several other languages such as Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese, Spanish etc
- don’t like the app greeting you and speaking you your day tasks after alarm?
- don’t like checking up on you by sending your periodic reminders asking you whether or not you have finished your day tasks?
- want every other task on your list to have a grey background colour?
For more information you can checkout www.mydaytodos.com
p.s. you can choose one of many languages in which the app talks to you, however it works best when the app is reading the text in that language. E.g. if you choose for the app to talk to you in Chinese, it will work best when you make it read Chinese text, if you make it read English text, it will read English with a very strong Chinese accent.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet