This is the way we PayLah!
• Android Fingerprint Authentication: Access DBS PayLah! with your fingerprint (on selected Android devices)
• Scan and Pay with QR Code: Available at thousands of NETS QR Code and PayLah! QR Code enabled merchants such as Comfort / CityCab Taxis, Popular, Texas Chicken and more!
• Send Money / Request Money: Send money or receive payments from anyone, even non-DBS / POSB customers via mobile numbers, QR Codes and Payment Links. You can also transfer funds to PayNow registered users who have not signed up for PayLah!
• My QR: Create a QR Code or a payment link to request and collect payments for items or services that you’re promoting online through marketplaces like Carousell without disclosing your mobile phone number!
• Request for Funds: Ask friends to pay you their share of the bill
• Bill Payment: Pay to over 44 billing organisations including SP Services, IRAS, and Town Councils directly or through AXS
• Prepaid top-up: Top up Starhub and M1 Prepaid SIM cards conveniently
• Shop Online: Enjoy faster checkouts on Qoo10, COURTS Online and many other leading online stores
• Pay for your food orders: Enjoy a seamless experience when you pay with PayLah! for your McDelivery orders, or for your DBS FasTrack orders from Koufu, Tang Tea House and Aloha Poke
• eAng Bao: Celebrating with your friends/family? Send an eAng Bao to them!
• Mobile Pre-Paid Top-up: Top-up mobile pre-paid SIM cards (StarHub and M1)
• Make a Donation: Donate to over 26 charitable organisations
All with PayLah! No other eWallet, mobile payment, online banking, or finance application in Singapore allows you to do so within the same app!
Other Useful Features
• Auto Debit: Enable this feature for seamless payments with PayLah!. Skip the ‘Top-up’ step as the funds will be deducted directly from your linked bank account when you have insufficient wallet balance.
• Top Up via FAST: Non DBS / POSB internet banking / digibank users can top up their PayLah! wallets from other banks via online FAST transfer service.
• Notify Your Friends: Receive or send notifications online when you send / request for payments! Available via SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger.
• Invite Merchant: Refer your favourite hawker or neighbourhood small businesses to accept cashless payments via PayLah! QR Code
Download and register for Singapore’s favourite mobile wallet now!
• DBS PayLah! is a mobile payment and wallet service offered by DBS Bank Ltd
• PayNow is a peer-to-peer funds transfer service by The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS)
• NETS is a national banking payment system designated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
• AXS is a leading solution provider and operator of an Electronic Service Delivery Network (ESDN)