As seen on lifehacker.com, androidpolice.com, androidauthority.com and many more!
• Use your computer's mouse with your Android devices
• Share clipboard between computer and Android devices
• Supports Windows, Linux and macOS
• Works on all Android versions starting from 4.1
• NO rooted device required
• Shortcut for simulating multitouch
• Connect multiple Android devices to one computer
• Flexible arrangement of devices
• Customizable mouse button actions
• Customizable mouse pointer speed
• Ready for Android Nougat
A PRO version is separately available with these additional features:
• Use your computer's keyboard with your Android devices
• Drag and Drop: Urls will be opened automatically, APKs will be installed (Drag and Drop does not work with Linux server)
• Additional shortcuts for turning off screen, quickly changing volume, screen brightness
• No ads
This app can be described as an unofficial successor to ShareKM, or an Android version of Synergy. It could also be described as a Virtual KVM Switch or a Software KVM Switch solution.
The shared clipboard could be considered an Android-equivalent to the universal clipboard between iOS and macOS.
This app requires a free server application to run on your computer that can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/DeskDockServer. The Java Runtime version 1.7 or later is needed on the computer. Depending on your system, device drivers may have to be installed.
Important: Please be aware that this is an early version of this application. Bugs and issues might cross your way. If something does not work, please do not write bad reviews, but send an email to the support email address listed below or in the app so I actually have a chance to help you or fix the issues. Thanks!