DFS Antivirus can detect both known and unknown threats by analysing the behaviour of your mobile device. By analysing slight deviations to the mobile device’s operating system’s statistics, memory, CPU and other system parameters, DFS detection engine can accurately identify not only the specific type of malicious attack, but also the forensics associated with the who, what, where, when, and how of an attack occurrence
• Shields your devices against spyware and viruses.
• Detects ransomware and malware before they can infect your device.
• Scans your apps for malicious code, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs), or adware to keep your Android running smooth.
• Automatically detects if a malicious link is found in an incoming text message.
• Protects your personal and private data (photos, chats, emails, etc.) from breaches and theft
• Blocks unauthorised access to other apps installed on your device
• Designed to be light on system resources, to help save your battery power
Powerful protection you can put in your pocket
DFS ANTIVIRUS automatically guards your most-used device from a growing list of advanced cyberthreats, including malware, ransomware, spyware and unauthorised surveillance. So you and your Android are safe whenever you go.
Uses the DFS detection engine to monitor the whole device for malicious behaviour, and to dynamically detect known and unknown threats in real time.
Leverages machine learning to analyse deviations to device behaviour and make determinations about indicators of compromise to accurately identify specific types of attacks and classify zero-day attacks.
Implements quick incident-response recommendations and decisions when malicious activity is discovered.