With over 600 sofa experts in 100 stores nationwide, and a heritage that spans over 40 years, we've helped unite millions of customers with the perfect sofa to fit their lifestyle and tastes. We know our stuff when it comes to planning, designing and creating bespoke designs that our customers love and now we are delighted to bring you the DFS sofa and room planner app.
This makes it so much easier for you to create a digital version of your living room, customise your choice by selecting from the range of colours and fabrics available and give you interior design possibilities at your fingertips. You can create a visual copy of your living room to try out your favourite sofas from our ranges.
Our style library lets you visualise your new space or use your own photographs to see how a chosen sofa fits your existing decor. What’s more, by using your iPad or iPhone camera you can see your favourite sofas live in your living room. Imagine that (well, actually, you don’t have to).
Feel free to share your favourites on Facebook and see what your friends and family think of your choice!
Our app can help you create your perfect living room in the following ways:
• You can create a digital version of your living room in our Room Planning app
• You can visualise your chosen sofa live in your living room
• You can try out your chosen sofa in our specially designed style library
• You can customise your choices by selecting from the range of colours and fabrics available
• You can browse and learn about our range
• You can find and contact your nearest store
• You can share your favourites on Facebook
To get started simply download the app for free. Browse our ranges and create your perfect living space in our Room Planner. Once you are happy, visit one of our 100 stores, meet one of our sofa experts, and experience the ‘sit’ of the real thing. All that’s left to do is sit back and relax on your new sofa.
We’re very excited about our app and how it can help you find your dream dfs sofa and we’d love to hear from you if you have any ideas about how we can improve it at firstname.lastname@example.org.