The ability to read well and confidently is a life-changing skill but many children struggle to make sense of the huge and ever-growing mass of words around them.
The DigiSmart method motivates children and helps them access text-based information with much greater ease and self-belief.
It’s cool to be DigiSmart so it’s cool to read!
DigiSmart is designed for children coming towards the end of primary or elementary education who are either still reading at or around the level expected of a 7 year-old, or who have fallen behind because they don’t or won’t read.
The app also supports students who need to catch up in reading in order to cope with the demands of the secondary curriculum.
TEACHERS: Ideal for use with whole classes, groups and individual children, plus children can use DigiSmart independently.
PARENTS: Valuable resource to encourage and support your children’s reading at home.
• Powerful emphasis on core techniques to improve children’s reading
• Grounded in solid teaching and learning principles
• Progressional with 5 Levels
• Stimulating Q&A format
• 250+ Question Bank ensuring great variety and appeal
• Feedback for every answer so children feel guided and supported
• Engaging tutorials introducing each skill Level
• Scoring system to motivate and affirm
• DigiSmart Record of achievement and progress for completed Levels
• Questions sourced from 100+ original content pages
• User-friendly Guide
Safe environment for kids with no live links.
No third-party ads or in-app purchases.