The simulation demonstrated a digital signal conditioning using code vision avr micro-controller and proteus design suite.
Analog input (2v - 4v) is represented on an lcd as (0 - 50)degree Celcius. If the temperature reading exceeds 45-degree, then a led flasher alarm should be indicated.
In this app you will learn the following:
- how to do analog to digital conversion using micro-controller (ADC micro controller)
- how to do digital to digital conversion also using microcontroller (DDC uc)
- how to display integers and float numbers on an lcd
- how to write a program code using code vision avr c compiler
- learn to create new project using the proteus design suite
-make an led flash / design a flashing circuit
- The concept of signal conditioning
- Use the knowledge above to design a digital signal conditioning circuit on proteus to convert an analog voltage (2v - 4v) to a temperature reading between (0 - 50) degree celcius.
If you like this app, please consider giving it a positive comment and review. Also don't forget to share with other engineers.
For more apps on electrical and electronics, please comment what you would like me to cover in the next publish.
Thank you for checking this little but informative app out. If you have any question regarding this app please use the developer email to contact me directly. I will be glad to hear from you.