In Dino Third Grade Kids Games School Edition, we developed a laid-back, fun-filled trip down the study lane to help you draw your children into learning the core concepts of Third Grade Math and English, with the help of an incredibly cute dinosaur.
The lovingly crafted English exercises highlights reading, writing and critical thinking skills through activities such as word-order, syllabication, spelling, and more. The fun-filled Math drills on one hand, focuses on problem solving, making connections and decisions in real life through exercises in measurement, geometry, math operations, etc..
It boasts an interesting mix of activities that touches the following content areas:
1. Decimals and Fractions – understand the ways of representing fractional and decimal numbers and how they both relate to each other.
2. Multiplication and Division – apply multiplication and division of whole numbers of up to 4-digits, including word problems in real-life situations
3. Geometry – help grasp the concepts of area and perimeter as well as angles to make kids connect learning to real-life applications.
4. Measurement - help understand the attributes of length, weight, capacity, and temperature and apply appropriate measuring techniques. Activities will also cover estimating and comparing different weights and reading a thermometer.
5. Sentence Structure - this will develop word-order skills to create more comprehensive sentences.
6. Parts of Speech – learning how to identify the different parts of speech will help you expand your vocabulary, analyze sentences and write better.
7. Syllables – a better knowledge of syllabication will prepare you on how to articulate words and build up spelling skills as well.
8. Grammar and Tenses – the key to an excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms is a thorough understanding and application of grammar.
9. Spelling – this will emphasize reading skills and introduce new vocabularies.
Colorful interface with a dinosaur-themed animation and sound-effects
Provides a variety of interactive and stimulating activities in one sitting
Relevant and useful for third graders as it targets core skills on Grade 3 Math and English
Can be used as a supplement for third graders who are having difficulty with Math and English
Allows mastery of skills: some activities have many levels of difficulty
Two-in-One: covers fundamental skills in both Math and English
While acting as a channel for parent’s to bond with their children during family play time it can also be a tool for parents to become involved in their child’s learning through coaching. Parents can also monitor their children’s performance in each activity through the learning stat board that shows their scores and percentages.
We believe that children learn best in a warm, fun and relaxed environment; so cuddle up with your child in a warm blanket and create the fondest memories of learning ever! Our dino is here waiting to keep you guys company!