Kids can both enjoy this app alone or with a parent. This musical app proposes several musical edutainment games, music tracks from Peer Gynt and teaching contents. Discover how the instruments sound like and play with sounds!
This app includes 4 games:
- a visual memory with 3 difficulty levels.
- a musical memory with 3 difficulty levels.
- a “Give my instrument back” game to discover the sound of the musical instruments.
- a "conductor game" to focus on the different sounds while listening to the famous “In The Hall of The Montain King”.
Peer Gynt aims at developping imagination and delights both parents and grand-parents!
- 3 main sections: games, the music from Peer Gynt with its interactive disc, pedagogical and cultural contents (instruments, Henrik Ibsen’s life, Edvard Grieg’s life, Scandinavian folklore).
- 4 different games to discover the music from Peer Gynt and musical instruments (memory games, “Give my instrument back”, conductor game).
- 8 different pieces from Peer Gynt in incredible folk arrangements (including “Solveig’s Song”, “In The Hall of The Montain King”, “Anitra’s Dance”).
- Oniric and magnificent pictures.