By using DoComix:
- Users can easily create and share comics on social media
- Users can easily find and use trending memes, rage comics characters
- Animated Gif is trending and users can in easily generate and share animated comics
Do Comix application is a medium to express your ideas by generating funny comics. DoComix app provides user a set of free tools are:
-Characters: Most useful comic characters for social media are memes, rages, cartoons and other that could be funny or serious characters.
-Objects: In the comic you need to add furniture, trees, flowers, animals, home tools and other objects for daily uses. All are available for free in DoComix.
-Bubbles: Saying, thinking and comments in different formats and shapes
-Text: You can add text for the comic you are working in any place in the comic area
-Background: In the modern comics the background reflect the place where the story of the comic is playing around. DoComix provides you a set of backgrounds for free.
-Brush: It’s amazing if you can paint in you comic by using different color.
-Photo: DoComix provides you a great option that you can add any photo from you gallery and use it in your comics.
-Favorites: To simplifying your job when creating your own comic, this option allow you to see the latest characters used by yourself and allow you to use it again.
Do Comix has also more features:
- Full set of creative tools, free of charge
- Flexibility during the creation of your Comics
-The ability of moving and rotating the characters and the objects in your comics
-Undo and redo feature are very important when creating your comics. You can find it in Do Comix.
-Set to back and set to front also are very important when designing your comic.
-Creating multi slide for each comic
- Ability to create animated Gif and share it to social media
- Huge library of memes, rages, cartoons and funny characters available in the application and free of charge
- Great and refined user experience
- Big selection of content packs that follow seasons, holidays and social media trends