What play style(s) does your dog have? Is he a Mouth Wrestler? A Humper? A Chase-Me kind of dog? Identify your dog’s individual play styles and then learn how to match him with the most compatible playmates at the dog park. Create a profile for your dog and receive personalized training tips while you’re at the park.
Some dogs are playful; others are not. Some dogs are gentle, and some are bullies. Learn how to keep your dog safe and ensure that his time at the park is enjoyable for him and his dog friends.
- Extensive video library of dog behaviors, aggression and play
- Ability to create profiles for your own dog and match him with suitable playmates to avoid risky or dangerous interactions
- Film your own dog and send it in for a personalized behavior analysis
- Red Alert button helps you terminate dangerous behaviors before an injury occurs
- Training tips for teaching your dog to come when called, even when he doesn’t want to
-Tips for finding a healthy and safe dog park for your dog