The free version link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.inspiregamesnexus.dreamcityliving
Currently, the only language in the game is English.
For the first series, you'll be playing as a female character. We have a plan to release the second series, Dream City Underworld which focuses on a male character, Patrick early next year.
Dream City Living is an urban role-playing game with visual novel and life simulation gameplay. You'll be playing as Priscilla Hudson. She just arrived at Dream City. She starts with some money, has no job and posses zero skills. Help her to survive in the city. Find her a job. Find her a home.
Explore Dream City to investigate murders, discover conspiracies and have the chance to join a vigilante group. You can explore ad agency office, law firm, fashion firm, modelling agency, bank, shopping mall, hypermarket, spa, Internet cafe, yoga club, flat, apartment, condominium, townhouse, theatre, underground sewer, cave, city park, city hall, public library, fast food restaurants, sushi restaurant, bike shop, car showroom, gym, cinema, business school, law school, image school, fashion school, IQ school, modelling school and pawn shop.
This is a full version which allow you to play all content in the game (Act 1, 2 and 3).
*** Technical Issues ***
The game requires as much as 170 MB of memory in order to run properly due to the loading of many art assets in the game. If you have freeze problem or the game kicks to the home screen, that means the phone or tablet has run out of memory to run the game. You need to clear up some memory by closing any app that runs in the background.
Currently, we do not support phones or tablets with Intel Atom. You might be able to run the game but there'll be lots of technical problems.
If you have technical issues or any problem about the game, send us a message on our Facebook page. Inspire Games Nexus Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/inspiregamesnexus
*** Game Features ***
* 4 career paths (ad agency executive, lawyer, fashion designer or model) or 3 hidden career paths (paranormal investigator, private detective or vigilante agent)
* job promotion (starts from low-level position and move to the top as CEO)
* gain skill points by performing a job or attending class
* 37 interior locations to explore (home place, workplace, eating place, shopping place, educational place, recreational place and exercise place)
* 51 quests to carry out (paranormal, spy, investigation and fight quests)
* all quests can be received in a single playthrough
* build up relationship with 30 characters
* 4 different transportation to own (scooter, small car, sedan car and luxury car)
* 1 love interest to date and possible to marry him
* invest in 3 different mutual funds to build wealth (take advantage of the economy to buy low and sell high)
* fight 7 different enemies (gangster, hooligan, drug addict, drug dealer, assassin, agent and gym trainer)
* the economy changes from normal, booming and recession (which affect shopping price)
* the crime changes from normal, clean street and underworld (which affect chance to meet enemies and night curfew)
* the weather changes from normal, dry season, wet season and plague
* 11 game endings (married ending, save father ending, deport ending, accident ending, starved to death ending, voluntary leave ending, die ending, ad agency CEO, law firm CEO, fashion firm CEO and modelling agency CEO)
* 13 random events