DDW is renown for voicing the opinions of some of the Industry's leading luminaries and has become a recognised platform for them to discuss and encourage debate on some of the more challenging issues facing the drug discovery and development arena in terms of business strategy and the fundamental paradigm shifts in healthcare as a whole.
DDW also examines the advances in new science and technology with a view to the commercial implications of implementing those advances and whether they can truly bring benefits to the industry as a whole and, more importantly, the discovery and development of new therapeutics.
DDW is distinguishable in that it reaches out to a global audience at both bench and boardroom level allowing them to understand the new technologies and the impact they can have on their particular segments of the business. Scientist and CEO alike can profit from the uncomplicated style of the editorial and, furthermore, gain a wealth of information on a diverse range of life science topics. In our articles, we challenge the industry to look at new ways of overcoming discovery bottlenecks, embrace new technologies and build next generation technology platforms.
DDW aims to help the industry survive the 'revolution' as a fundamental read for all those involved in this dynamic sector where time is of the essence and knowledge is power.
The available subscription periods for Drug Discovery World are:
Purchase a single back issue £ 1.99
Purchase a 3 months subscription £ 4.99 (1 issue)
Purchase a 6 month subscription £ 7.99 (2 issues)
Purchase an annual subscription £ 11.99 (4 issues)
Your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.