Are you a health care professional working in hospital or health clinic setting? Do you need a handy and quick access to what medications are available in your facility? Do you have information such as Drug Formulary in Excel format and wish to convert it to an app? If so, this app is the answer for you.
• Free, works offline and no advertisement
• Easily create drug formulary databases from Excel files (learn how to do it at https://sites.google.com/site/drugformularyapp/ )
• Search multiple drug formulary databases from different hospitals and health clinics plus MOH Drug Formulary (Blue Book) in one app
• Medical calculators (BMI, IBW, ABW, BSA, creatinine clearance, ANC, corrected calcium, corrected sodium, potassium deficit, Venofer dosage and serum osmolality)
• Useful information (drug safety in pregnancy, normal lab values, G6PD deficiency risk factors etc.)
• Bookmark and history functions