It’s difficult to keep up with all the news and information about the DuPont C8 case, so we’ve developed an app that pulls all the news and information into a single source – an easy-to-access app for case information.
What Should You Know about the DuPont C8 Lawsuit
Residents of Ohio and West Virginia have been impacted for decades by the release of the harmful chemical C8 that was released into the Ohio River and into the air by the DuPont Corporation. Suits allege that DuPont knew about the potential harm the chemical had on humans, but that the firm did nothing about it. Residents in and around the region have suffered from kidney and testicular cancer as well as other health complications. This app provides ongoing updates about the case.
DuPont C8 Lawsuit App Features
Access important news and information about the DuPont C8 case from a single source – and easy-to-use app that provides you with news and updates as they happen.
DuPont C8 Lawsuit News
• Many sources provide information and updates on this case – we collect the articles in a single place for your easy access
• You can manage how you receive alerts, turning them on or off as you like
• We send only news, so you’ll never receive promotions or see ads in the app
Send Clients DuPont C8 Lawsuit Alerts
• Be the first to hear about critical new case information via the DuPont C8 lawsuit app
• We’ll update our Frequently Asked Questions section as new information comes in so you can always have a timely reference
Get DuPont C8 Lawsuit Updates
• There are so many resources commenting on this case – we provide you with access to the important news and opinions that matter to the outcome
• A timeline for the case reveals important milestones in the case in an easily accessible format
• With this app and its frequent updates, you can be in-the-know at all times about progress
Get the DuPont C8 Lawsuit App Now!