By Digital Watchdog®
The DW Mobile Witness™ app turns the camera on a supported smartphone or tablet into a surveillance camera that can be viewed and recorded with a Digital Watchdog VMAX IP Plus™ PoE NVR (Network Video Recorder).* Simply download the app and type in your NVR’s IP Address/URL, port, user name and password. Now, when you press the button in the app to activate your video camera, you are transmitting and recording live video to your NVR!
• You Control the Connection and Recording from the App.
• Supports Front and Rear Cameras.
• Provides a “Black Box” for Vehicles.
• Provides personal security and safety as portable camera.
• Video Resolution: 1080p, 720p, 480p or 288p.
• Frame Rate: 30fps, 25fps, 15fps or 5fps.
• Flash Control : Auto, On or Off.
• Transmits the iPhone/iPad's current location(Requires 126.96.36.199 firmware or higher).
• Digital Watchdog® VMAX IP Plus™ PoE NVRs (Requires 188.8.131.52 firmware or higher).
iPhone and iPad SUPPORTED:
• iPhone and iPad with iOS 8.0 or Higher.
• Wi-Fi Connection or 3G/4G Data Service Required.
• At Least One Available Channel in NVR.
• Network Connectivity Between iPhone/iPad and NVR.
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
We are constantly working to improve any issues and update the app. If you experience any problems after installation or update, please contact our Technical Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers to identify and resolve issues faster.
*There must be an available channel on your VMAX IP Plus™ PoE NVR. Enter into the app the URL of your NVR, the NVR’s User ID and Password. If the phone or tablet is connected to the Internet, your camera now appears on your NVR and is being recorded.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet