Millions of students routinely memorise words without paying attention to how the word should be used. The word stem, for instance, when used as a verb means to stop the flow of something. This app, presents you with most commonly used test words giving them spins that you might not have thought of!
DYKTW Vocabulary Overview
• Focus on word usage
• Words from previous levels are answer choices in the next levels
• Sentences to make remembering the words easy
• Fun answer choices in select questions
• Sentences that are designed to expand your knowledge
Organised, easily accessible levels
• Feel the words are too easy? Take the quiz, progress to the next level
• Already a word wizard? Try our superhero level!
• Learn how to use the words in sentences
The wor(l)d is in your Pocket
This app includes words that are commonly used in test like IELTS, GRE, SSC, TOEFL, MPSC, SAT, GMAT, CAT, SAT, and ACT. These words have been curated and the questions prepared with assistance from test makers, trainers, and language experts across the world.
DYKTW Vocabulary is going to be constantly updated to cover all levels of vocabulary, no matter which English exam you take.
Have questions or suggestions? Talk to us!
Is there a set of words you wish to be included? Are there new questions forms you would like? Did you find an error? Do you want to know more about a test? Please send us an email at email@example.com.