DynaSky eCard's VoIP: It allows you to direct dial cheap international calls wherever you are, without using your wireless airtime or roaming charges. If you subscribe to DynaSky eCard VoIP, you can also receive inbound calls WORLDWIDE. (Call quality depends on Wi-Fi signal strength)
Global Callback: Despite spotty Wi-Fi signal strength, the callback feature allows you to make cheap but quality international calls from any country. Once successfully triggered, DynaSky will call you back on your landline or cell phone and connect you with another party. Callback feature also integrates with your device’s Contacts. (Call quality depends on cellular network reception strength)
- Select phone numbers directly from your phone’s native phonebook
- No access numbers, No PIN dialing
- Two calling methods to choose from depending on the stability of your internet connection to ensure best call quality:
o Make direct calls with VoIP, directly from DynaSky VoIP Dialer over strong WiFi or data network
o When internet signal is weak, choose Callback. Our system will call you back via traditional phone network and connect you with the other party. So don’t worry about the call quality even if your WiFi signal is weak!
- International Coverage: Save 90% on international mobile roaming costs! When you’re traveling outside the U.S. and Canada with free Wi-Fi access, start making calls with DynaSky VoIP or DynaSky Callback.
- Intuitive “+” Substitution: You can configure settings to enable “+” international access code, so you don’t need to know how to dial an international call when you travel to a new destination! (always dial as if you’re dialing from the U.S. when using DynaSky services)
- Free Calls: If your friends and family also have a DynaSky VoIP account, then you can talk for free, for as long as you like.
- Three-way calling, call waiting, call History.
DynaSky eCard’s VoIP is the easiest way to enjoy tremendous savings on international long distance and international roaming calls from your iPhone, from anywhere.
* All calls triggered from the DynaSky VoIP App, both VoIP calls or Callback, are recorded in the user’s DynaSky Account Histroy. DynaSky is not responsible for the cost of international calls made from the iPhone/iPad dialer or other applications. Therefore, if you don’t see the DynaSky VoIP header on your keypad when making international calls, then you know that the DynaSky VoIP app is not being used, and the call will be handled by your mobile operator at your expense.