But in the meantime you can practice ear training by listening to and naming intervals in an arcade game style setting! (well don't expect much on the arcade game front actually).
Includes modes for:
- Playing against the clock: see how many intervals you can name in 1 minute
- Playing for accuracy: out of 30 guesses how many can you name correctly
- free play - just play, but also keeps score
- Help screen explains the different intervals
- Can set level, to start ear training on simple intervals first, like octaves and fifths.
- Can choose between using middle c as the first note of the interval or a random note (movable do, in solfege)