Earrings are jewelry mounted on the ear. The material can be of metal, plastic, glass, precious stones, beads, and others. The word earrings are commonly used to refer to several different types of ear jewelry:
- Earrings are ear jewelry that hangs on the earlobe.
- Subang is ear jewelry that is round and flat.
- Giwang is a small subang size.
- Kerabu is a thin piece made of gold.
- Light apps
- Very quickly accessible
- Can be accessed offline
- HD quality images
- Application is very easy to operate
- Free to you.