Each reading opens with a quote from one of the world’s great philosophers, poets, saints and sages, followed by a brief commentary – a gentle reminder to slow down and be mindful, advice on strengthening a relationship or changing an unwanted habit, or a glimpse of those lofty peaks of spirituality described in all religions.
Eknath Easwaran (1910–1999) is respected around the world as an authentic guide to timeless wisdom. A gifted teacher who lived for many years in the West, Easwaran practiced what he taught, giving him enduring appeal as an author of deep insight and warmth.
With this app you can:
• Read the Thought for the Day
• Use the date picker to read entries for other dates
• Consult the author index to find more quotations from the same source
• Set daily notifications
• Email a favorite reading to a friend
• Find out more about Easwaran
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet