"Read, study and spread the word of God."
This amazing FREE Bible app is the best one for church services! It is user-friendly and it so easy to find any verse in a matter of seconds. This FREE Bible app is the best church companion anyone can have.
• A new innovated design—a single page for each book with auto-scrolling allows for the best reading experience. No other Bible app is designed this way.
• All Free, it is 100% free to download and to use. There is also NO in-app purchase.
• All OFFLINE! This Bible app is all offline, there is no need for an internet connection.
• Auto-Scrolling to scroll through the entire book.
• Bookmarks can be placed at any place in multiple books.
• A single page for each book, so there is no hassle of keep on flipping pages to change chapters.
• Free King James Version (KJV) and World English Bible (WEB).
• Notepad: one click on any verse number to copy and paste that verse into the notepad.
• Notes can be saved and transferred.
• Highlight: 4 different shades and 3 different levels of intensity to choose from.
• There are 12 different fonts to choose from.
• Quick and easy navigation thanks to intuitive and organized navigation.
• Searchable keywords within each book.
• Font, font size, verse number, and chapter index number can be changed to meet your needs.
• 3 verse layout modes.
• Resume button that allows you to resume where you last left off.
• Free Apocrypha book (King James Version, KJV) is available to download.
• Landscape or portrait orientation available.
• Many more features!
World English Bible:
The World English Bible (WEB) is a complete translation of the Holy Bible in normal modern English. It is arguably the easiest to read and understand for modern readers.
Wikipedia: The World English Bible (also known as the WEB) is a free updated revision of the American Standard Version (ASV) (1901). It is one of the few public domain, modern-English translations of the entire Bible, and it is freely distributed to the public using electronic formats. The Bible was created by volunteers using the American Standard Version (ASV) as the base text as part of the ebible.org project through Rainbow Missions, Inc., a Colorado nonprofit corporation.
The World English Bible (WEB) claims to be one of the few English-language Bibles custom translated to be understood by most English-speakers worldwide, eliminating the need for data-processing based or computer operating system-specific internationalizations. Work on the World English Bible began in 1997 and it was first known as the American Standard Version (ASV).
King James Bible:
The King James Version is still considered by many scholars to be the most influential and popular version. In 1604, King James I of England authorized the re-translation of the Bible into English. The new translation was finished in 1611, 85 years after the first English translation of the New Testament (Tyndale, 1526). The Authorized Version, or King James Version (KJV), quickly became the standard for English-speaking Protestants. Its flowing language and the rhythm of its prose have had a profound influence on the literature of the past 400 yrs.
Song of Solomon
Search in our app selection for Apocrypha/Deuterocanonical: Bible's Lost Books. These books are also free.