- Install (sideload) apps on FireTV
- Push, pull, delete, rename files and folders
- Uninstall Apps from FireTv
- Download / install / update Kodi Media Center / SPMC
- Search for FireTV's in your network
- Create Screenshots
- Create and transfer advanced settings for Kodi Media Center / SPMC
- Close apps in FireTv
- Reboot FireTv
- Supports all Amazon FireTv's
Note for Motorola-Device-User
An connection was not possible with some Motorola devices (e. g. Moto G1 / Moto G2) in previous versions. The possibility with the current version is unconfirmed.
Quick start guide
1. You need to have [ADB debugging] & [Apps from unknown sources] activated on your FireTV (located in [Settings] - [System] - [Developer options])
2. Make sure the phone / tablet is in the same Wi-Fi network as the Amazon FireTv is.
3. It is necessary that the IP address of the FireTv is specified in the app settings. The IP address of your FireTv can be found in [Settings] - [Network] - [System] - [Info].
4. Connect through the connection symbol in the upper range of the app
5. If the connection was successful the features of this app can be used