In India almost everyone are making utmost use of the opportunity of loan. This will not just help in short term and long term financial needs but will also generate a lot of tax benefits. There are many types of loans available in India. It is said for almost anything and everything this is used nowadays. Getting a loan is very simple and it can be used for purposes like business, marriage, medical, education, debts, household, two wheeler, car, holiday, for purchase a house, home renovation and others.
Purposes of Easy Loan:
• Home Equity Line of Credit
• Auto Loan (New and Used)
• Boat Loan
• Recreational Vehicle Loan
• For home improvements
• For travel
• For wedding purposes
• To buy a car
• For business expansion
• Medical treatment
• Higher education at outside country
Features and Benefits of Easy Loan:
• Adjustable Repayment terms are available from 3 up to 30 years.
• Easy Loan can be used for any Purpose.
• Quick loan approval with low arrangement fees
• Low interest rates and other charges
• Best option for Home owners who have poor credit history
• Easy way to borrow large amounts as loan
• Secured loan are offered usually for longer tenure by banks thus the EMI amount will be low
• Greater flexibility is offered to the borrower
• Lender’s funds are at minimal risk as they have collateral to recover the funds in case if borrower defaults
Eligibility Criteria for Easy Loan:
Here are some of the important eligibility criteria for Easy Loan. Without meeting these requirements it will be very difficult for borrowers to get loans from banks. This is general information; few of this may vary from bank to bank according to their policy, procedure, rules and regulations.
• The applicant should be a permanent employee with government or reputed company.
• The minimum age to apply for secured loan is 25 years.
• The individual can be professional in fields such as engineer, architect, doctor, chartered accountant and so on.
• The maximum age for professional applicant is 65 years.
• The applicant should regularly file income tax returns.
• The applicant should have the same business for at least 3 to 5 years depending on the business type.
• The property to be shared as collateral should not have any type of legal bindings. All property titles should be clear and the same should be registered in the borrower’s name.
• Property which has co-applicants will also have to consent to share the titles with bank until the loan is repaid. Documents will not be released by banks unless the loan is completely repaid including fees, charges, interest and principal amount.