Gold has been widely used as a vehicle for monetary exchange, either through gold coins and bullion, or through paper currency backed by gold reserves. Gold standards and the direct convertibility of currencies to gold have been abandoned by world governments in favor of fiat currency systems.
Silver coins are possibly the oldest mass produced form of standardized money tokens, used as coinage since Ancient Greece. Silver bullion coins are purchased to hedge against currency inflation or as a store of value. Silver is used to make ornaments, jewelry, tableware and utensils, and in a variety of industrial applications.
Platinum as an investment has a much shorter history in the financial sector than does either gold or silver, which were known to ancient civilizations. Experts posit that platinum is about 15-20 times scarcer than gold, on the basis of annual mine production. Because of this fact, platinum has nearly always tended to sell at a significant price premium to gold.
Key features of Easy Metal Tracker:
- Keep a close watch of the price of the most commonly invested precious metals using an easy to read dashboard so as to know when is a good time to enter or exit the market.
- News ticker displaying important news related to gold, silver and platinum.
- Keep yourself up to date with news flash alert whenever there is a breaking news.
- Receive notification when gold/silver/platinum price moves more than 7%.
- Share current gold/silver/platinum price with family and friends.
- Technical analysis (RSI and Trend detection). This can be used to identify potential entry/exit for your trades.
Easy Indicators relies on your support to fund its development and server costs. If you like our apps and wish to support us, kindly consider subscribing to Easy Metal Tracker Premium. This $2.99 USD yearly subscription removes all advertisements within the app, gives you access to the price widget and supports our development of future enhancements.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.easyindicators.com .
All feedback and suggestions are welcome. You can reach us via email (email@example.com) or the contact feature within the app.
Join our facebook fan page.
Follow us on Twitter (@EasyIndicators)