With "HUD" (head up display) turned on you can put your device in front of mirroring glass (of an vehicle) to read the reflected displays.
You can quickly display the current geo-location without the need of an internet connection.
Simple displays but many possible options.
* Speedometer (km/h, mph, kn, m/s), digital and analog
* Analog meter with auto-range that adjusts to the speed, even at very high speeds
* Shows reached maximum speed and average speed
* Personal upper/lower speed limit alarms (visual and sound), you can define up to 7 limits
* HUD ("Head-Up-Display") to reflect and read the display in a window
* Odometer (km, mi, nm, m), 2 counters for current trip and overall distance
* Altitude above sea level (m, ft)
* Location (geo coordinates in different formats including "degrees with decimal minutes")
* Location as address or named plac (reverse geocoding)
* Direction as number or compass pointer which points to north
* accuracy of GPS-signal
* local time
* color change as warning on poor GPS signal
* all components can be turned on separately
* large numbers, depending on number of selected components
* different layouts (themes)
* share measured values with other apps (simple text infos)
* receive and use collected values such as distance, max and average speed from the basic version of this app ("Kwd Tacho"). Make sure to have both apps installed to transfer data.
Your device needs a GPS sensor to run this app.
An internet connection is NOT required, except for showing "address or named place". The connection is NOT used by the app itself to send or receive data.
Please note: inside the app you can only display the languages English or German - although this description has been translated to your language by Google
Have fun with this GPS-tool!