• Families build care teams around loved ones - children, adults, elders
• Teachers and learning specialists build student support teams
• Allied health professionals build long term partnerships by connecting to the client’s other providers
• Transition specialists ensure valuable care information is tracked from one stage of life to another
• Assisted living communities can share information around elderly patients with their children and other family members
By connecting the various touch-points of care, such as therapists, psychologists, counselors, nurse coordinators, learning specialists, teachers and home care attendants, eCare Vault provides seamless exchanges of documents and discussions in real time.
• For families, eCare Vault lifts the burden of care coordination and leads to enhanced health and education outcomes.
• For professionals, eCare Vault saves time, boosts productivity and generates follow-on consulting opportunities.
Designed by Harvard-trained clinicians and built by MIT-trained engineers, eCare Vault is compliant with the highest of federal privacy standards, including HIPAA (health) and FERPA (education).