• Deviation of the electrical axis of the heart.
• Sinus or ectopic rhythm.
• Signs of cardiac hypertrophy.
• Presence of heart rhythm disturbances.
• Presence of blockades.
• Signs of ischemia.
A full analysis is carried out for 12 leads in any order. To reduce the time and simplify the study of ECG analysis may be performed on a smaller number of leads. The main leads are I, III, V1, V5 and sometimes avR.
Computerized ECG analysis is not guaranteed to be reliable. The application helps in diagnosing, but does not replace a doctor's opinion.
• The application reads the ECG on special paper recorded at a speed of 25 mm / sec.
• Drawings of leads should be horizontal and not touching each other.
• The phone's camera must have autofocus.
• The phone must support the screen resolution of 640 * 480.
Verify that the application works on the free app "ECG Reader free".