The EDRP certification validates the candidate’s ability to plan, organize, and direct the testing of disaster response, recovery support, and business recovery procedures.
Six years after the events of 9/11, many corporate IT operations are overconfident about their ability to handle a disaster, according to a Forrester Research, Inc. 2007 report.
√ Validated & Verified Practice Questions
√ Based on 2016 Syllabus
√ Detailed Answer and Explanations
√ Test-Taking Strategy Guide
• Most Updated Questions.
• Two practice modes: simulation and study.
• Show Timer: Enabling this feature; The App will track your speed how fast you are going...
• Explanation (On Study Mode)
• Score Report At The End of Each Practice.
• Review All Your Answers At The End of Each Exam