* Smart algorithm in selecting questions based on your level
* Top frequent questions for CNA test. If you master all these questions, you should be able to pass the CNA test with ease.
* Statistics of your CNA practice tests
* Smart repetition for the questions that you answered wrong.
* This app has helped numerous people successfully pass CNA Test without any trouble at all. I hope this app will help you and make it a little bit easier for you to become certified nursing assistant
A certified nursing assistant, or CNA, helps patients or clients with healthcare needs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Also known as a Nursing Assistant (NA) a Patient Care Assistant (PCA) or a State Tested Nurse Aid (STNA), the individual who carries this title needs a strong work ethic and ability, but issues of liability and legality prevent CNAs from performing certain procedures.
The CNA competency exams are typically two distinct tests: Written/Knowledge Test and the Clinical Skills test.
The clinical skills test measures a CNAs ability to perform typical skills. The candidate must demonstrate competency in three assigned skills, handwashing, and indirect care. The student must pass all 5 skills in order to pass the skills test.
The CNA written exam has questions in the following categories:
• Role of the Nurse Aide: personal responsibilities, roles of team members, communication skills
• Promotion of Safety: safety and comfort, infection prevention, common injuries
• Promotion of Function and Health of Residents: personal care, health maintenance, psychosocial needs
• Basic Nursing Care Provided by the Nurse Aide: routine needs, acute emergencies
• Specific Care Provided for Residents with Changes in Health: - physical and psychological problems, care of the dying resident
*Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with CNA®.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet