- high-quality illustrations by Jutta Bauer
- adorable figures
- covers the daily routine of kids
- more than 80 surprising and versatile animations
- more than 100 funny and illustrative sounds
- interactive scene-design
- uncomplicated, discreet and warm-hearted
- short, catchy rhymes that invite you to speak along
- 2 funny games
- bilingual (German/English)
- optimized for iPad 3 (high resolution pictures)
With Emma, the charming picture book character penned by Jutta Bauer, kids as of ages 3 and their parents discover what it means to eat - Wonderful dibbling with noodles and tomato sauce, a big chunk of water melon is not only refreshing but also much bigger than your mouth. And not everything you can put in your mouth always tastes good!
Every scene comes to life through type and animations surprise through variety and tell a complete story.
Jutta Bauer was born in Hamburg in 1955. Her picture books have been translated into many languages with success all over the world. In 2009 she won the Exceptional Prize for “Complete Work Illustrations” at the German Youth Literature Prize. Jutta Bauer has also been decorated with the Hans-Christian-Andersen Medal.