These days it is imperative the bilingual education of the children and this game of English for kids was born for this purpose.
This course has been created by a team of expert educators and pedagogues who have adapted their learning methodology to the world of tablets and smartphones.
English ABC 123 has 12 different games, each one of them focuses the learning of letters, numbers and words from a different perspective. This multi-game feature helps the memorization of the words (more than 100 word).
* English ABC 123: educational game for kids where they can see the image of a character or an object and hear the pronunciation of its name thus he can quickly associate both and learn to speak properly
* English ABC 123: educational game for kids presents another way to associate the written word with its pronunciation and the image of the object thus the kid can learn it easily in English. It’s recommended for children of all ages: babies, preschoolers, schoolchildren.
* Learn English while playing.
* Many Objects uses English for kids, with the accent and the expressions specific of English.
* For children aged between 3 and 9 years.
* This game children can learn how to use the new mobile technologies in an easy way.
* The immediate achievement is a great motivation for the child and it encourages child to keep playing (and learning).
* No Internet Required.
* This game is free
* 12 games in 1
* English ABC 123 has colorful pictures and lots of its characters have funny movements and animations
* English ABC 123 is a preschool game that helps to keep the kids amused while they play and learn how to talk, read and write their first words in English, which is very important for their education.
* It is highly recommended for children from Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma)Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA), Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.