Zucchetti Axess Entro is the innovative APP that allows your smartphone to become a powerful versatile virtual badge that can send your attendance registration, also setting the reading distance.
Entro, the winning solution: fast, flexible and safe!
ENTRO is easy and fast to use!
• Touchscreen interface.
• Automatic detection of all BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) readers in the range of action.
• Customized reader name.
• Adjustable reading distance from the APP settings: from 30 cm to 10 meters ( from the attendance monitor on opening gates from your own car).
• Possibility of sending code automatically on launching the APP, for opening the door by just one touch or voice command.
• Possibility of selecting which terminal to send the reading to if there are multiple ones within range.
• Excellent for opening gates or doors from a distance using your own cell phone.
• Possibility of activating the APP using voice commands from your Smartphone, or via Bluetooth ear-piece to open a door or register your presence with a simple voice command.
Once installed on your Smartphone, the APP generates a unique code that cannot be changed. This is the code that is sent encrypted from the phone to the reader using BLE (Bluetooth 4.0/Smart) technology. The BLE reader provided by Zucchetti AXESS can be installed on all terminals with TTL serial interface.
The code sent from the telephone is then sent to the attendance monitoring or access control detection terminal. If the code is enabled and considered valid, the terminal accepts the registration as if it had been read as a normal badge. The door or gate is opened and attendance is registered.
To enable the code on a Zucchetti AXESS terminal that has a BLE reader, connect to the terminal IP through your own browser and password and follow the intuitive process to match the code to a user and assign authorization and hours to it.
On activating the APP on your smartphone, all BLE terminals within range are shown. The code is sent encrypted to the selected terminal. It is also possible to automatically send the code when the APP is opened for registering attendance with a simple touch or voice command.
• Greater security by eliminating duplication risk of badges.
• No cost for the company for purchasing and replacing badges.
• Reduce the risk of exchanging badges and badgings “for other parties” as a personal smartphone is rarely handed over to others.
• If the smartphone is lost or replaced by the employee, the previous code is simple disabled and the user is matched to the code for the new phone.
Entro allows you to detect attendance or open doors and gates using your smartphone!
To find out more, visit the website www.axesstmc.com.