Connect the Team
All horses have a team of people caring for them. Equine Assistant is the tool to connect owners, trainers, vets, farriers – anyone – to each other and share the information relevant to a horse’s care.
- Names, emails, phone numbers
- Pros (trainers, vets, farriers) love having owner info handy
- Send texts and notes with care/training plan in real time
- Eliminates the communication vacuum
From vaccinations and worming, to scheduling how and when a horse is worked, while setting up lessons or appointments at the barn – Equine Assistant is the tool that will keep you on track and on task.
- Trainers can schedule work plan and share with staff
- Vets can schedule meds and treatment plan per horse
- Schedule out the farrier and what needs to be done
- Save time and have clear communication with the Team
Sharing contact information is a given, but with Equine Assistant share registration records, cards, images, videos and x-rays at the touch of button. This is especially handy when special care is necessary.
- Share images and video with team when issues arise
- Access past notes, images, even x-rays for assessment
- Provide care plan to the horse’s team
- Incredibly beneficial when on the road and incidents occur